- How do I wash my gutters?
- How can I get on your schedule?
- Are you behind on work, if so how far behind?
- How long will I have to wait for an estimate?
- How do you hang the gutters?
- What are your prices per foot?
- What are your colors?
- What gauge aluminum do you use?
- Where are you located?
- How long will it take to finish my job?
- Do you clean gutters?
- My gutters are leaking, what's the problem?
- What size gutters do you install?
- What are the exact dimensions of your 5 inch gutters?
- What are the exact dimensions of your 6 inch gutters?
- What do you use to attach your gutters?
- What are your brackets made out of?
- How far apart do you place the brackets?
- What is the pitch of the gutters per foot?
- How many feet of gutter can be run to one downspout
- How wide are gutter coils?
- What is the difference between an A elbow and a B elbow?
- How is your gutterscreen attached?
- Does your gutterscreen come off to clean out the gutters?
- How long does the average siding job take?
- How long does the average fascia job take?
- How long does the average window job take?
We recommend first using ordinary non-abrasive household detergents diluted as one-third cup per gallon of water.Apply with a rag or sponge or soft bristle brush with a gentle rubbing action. In some cases where mildew (black spots on the surface) may be a problem, use the recipe as follows:
1/3 cup detergent (example tide) 1 quart Clorox
2/3 cup soilax 3 quarts water
Caution should be taken when handling this to avoid skin contact and to mix only in concentration stated above.This is a very strong mixture, and the gutters should be rinsed very well after application, because bleach is highly corrosive when in prolonged contact with aluminum. Caution should be shown not to spill this solution on any bushes, it will kill plants.
You simply need to sign and send in one copy of the proposal you received, or Fax it to us at (920) 982-3472, and you will be put on our schedule. If you want to request a proposal, call our toll free number, 1.800.456.1920, or email us.
No, we are not behind, but there is an average waiting period of 10 to 14 working days or sooner.
Approximately 4 to 7 working days or sooner. In a case of urgency, let us know and we will do all we can to take care of you immediately.
We use a hanger that cannot be seen from groud level called an omni. This is screwed into the drip edge or fascia. If there is no drip edge or fascia, the gutters are attached to the roof.
Each job is different, so there is no set price per foot.
We have a wide variety of colors in stock, including grays, browns, taupes, and creams. We can also special many other colors, including hard to find colors.
We use .032 gauge, the heaviest aluminum available.
Our main office is in New London WI, with branch offices in Madison and Milwaukee and Ft. Myers Florida.
The average gutter installation is finished in less than one day.
Yes. We will service and clean your gutters on a contract basis. Please call for pricing.
There are a few possible reasons for your gutters leaking. The most common reason is that debris has collected in the gutters or the downspouts.This will prevent the water from flowing properly and force it to run behind the gutters or overflow. Your gutters may need to be cleaned. If your gutters are clogged, you may also consider installing leaf protection.
We have 5 inch and 6 inch commercial size gutters.
"Five inch" gutters are 3.5 inches deep and 5 inches wide.
"Six inch" gutters are 4.5 inches deep and 6 inches wide.
We attach the gutters with stainless steel screw nails. Most other companies use zinc coated screws which rust.
Industrial strength aluminum.
24 to 32 inches.
Gutters are slanted 1/16 inch per foot.
On average, a single downspout can drain 50 feet of gutter.
5 inch gutters are made from a 11 7/8 inch coil, while 6 inch gutters are made from a 15 inch coil.
When looking directly at the wall with the Downspout on it (so you can see the wide surface of the Downspout), an "A" elbow will bring the gutter straight out toward you.If it's a "B" elbow, the downspout will turn to the left or the right.
Gutterscreen slips under the shingle edge, and screws to the gutter.
Yes, gutterscreen can be removed to clean the gutters.
The average siding job takes 7 to 10 working days.
The average fascia job takes 2 to 5 working days.
The average windw job takes 2 to 5 business days.